Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why am I so dirty?

Why am I so dirty today?

I am trying a new style here. My previous blog postings have been done directly through Flickr but somehow I feel that 500px makes my pictures better than it is supposed to be.

I am still learning and I am flawed in many ways, and therefore I believe my pictures should be displayed in a way that people can find faults with it, criticise it and then I can learn.

This love bird was cleaning itself up, like the many other love birds at the park! They must be obsessed with cleaning themselves.

Just to show the difference between the 800px shot above which appears soft and the 500px if I have gone through Flickr (its must sharper):

Why am I so dirty today?


Taken with Nikon D90 and 105mm.

2 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

actually the big one looks pretty sharp too :D

Nicholas Leong said...

@amir really? :P hahaha I thought it was soft