Tuesday, November 18, 2008

As requested....

Nadia #1

Since only two people voted, and the vote was girls. Therefore, a girl it shall be. I only have two pictures lah, not a big fan of portrait. Went there to shoot a bit and also become lighting assistant.

And here are the results of my shoot. The above shot was PPed according to the steps given in a popular portraiture book by a local photographer, Dr Teh Ban Hup. His book can be purchased here.

The shot below was PPed at my fancy :P I just simply burn and did stuff to it.

Nadia #2

Ok, so thats it for girls. Or girl. Its back to bugs next. As usual, all shots taken with D90 and 105mm.

4 comments:

Teck said...

fren o fren...
suddenly found you on this blogspot!! Cool!
eh... my opis network takes forever to download the photos on your blog la...
you din reduce the res meh??

Nicholas Leong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicholas Leong said...

@teck haha how did you find me? :P Its 500px direct from Flickr. Maybe too many gambar :P

meendee said...

ohhh myy, the first pic looks so much like Maggie Q :)