Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The big cats at Singapore Zoo...

Fastest animal on four legs?

Well, its time for the big cats series. I think I was pretty happy with my collection of big cats this time around. The above is the cheetah. Fastest land animal and with ability to accelerate from 0 to 110km/h in three seconds. That is faster than most supercars in the world.

This is one fella you don't want to be running away from.

The King!

And then we have the lion king. But somehow the mane doesn't look too good. How come I don't see big bushy manes like those on National Geographic. Must be using the wrong shampoo and conditioner :P

I'm watching you

And then we have the lioness. Which I think its my favourite big cat shot so far. I like the pose :)

The disinterested jaguar

And last but not least, we have the jaguar. Not the car. The cat. Shot behind glass but somehow has a bit of classic film-like colours to it. Hrmm...

Next up: Lizards!

No comments: