Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flowers and more flowers!

Explosion of pink!

Well, Sentosa Floral Fest is quite a nice place to be. There are lots of flowers if you are interested in shooting flowers. As for me, it was a good practice ground to see what I can do with flowers.

It will mostly be pink flowers because well, pink rocks! :) And also Sharon likes pink.

Sentosa Floral Fest

Flowers are quite interesting subjects, especially when there are lots of colours. It just seems to scream "Take a picture of me!" It is not easy though and I think my shots were very generic.

Spiky purple..

And last of the err similar to pink colour. Fine, it is purple but it also looks a bit pinkish. Doesn't it? :P

Tomorrow: Non-pink flowers?

2 comments:

libpuritan said...

having fun in singapore? =)

Nicholas Leong said...

@steph :) Had fun in Singapore and going there again this weekend! :P