Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stopping by..

Stopping by..

Just one post for today which is quite rare actually :P I was at the Sentosa Floral Fest and this was my favourite shot of the whole day.

I don't think I have done better even when I was having a macro lens. Then again, I could have gotten more details with a macro lens. Submitted this to Dreamstime for stock photo and got rejected but oh well, personal satisfaction still ranks the highest on my list and I am personally satisfied with this shot.

Tomorrow: The rest of the flower shots...

3 comments:

libpuritan said...

lovely shot. i think if you shifted the perspective a bit, such that you can see the bee's face, it would add impact to the photo. =) my humble 2 cents

meendee said...

nice shot! probably dreamstime doesn't like butt shots hehe.

Nicholas Leong said...

@steph thanks :) Possibly but I was just walking around when I saw it. Let me see what I can do next time :)

@meendee lol probably but it was a side shot :P