Friday, December 19, 2008

Cafe Cafe - The Main and The Sweet

Wagyu beef with white truffles

So, for RM149, what can you expect from the main? Good stuff I tell you. We chose the Wagyu beef with white truffles. Sharon didn't like it so much but I loved it. Absolutely melt in your mouth beef. It is so soft that I don't think I can eat any other steak from now on. Wagyu! Give me more wagyu!

Chococlate lava cake

The set menu also come with one free dessert which you can choose from the menu. We chose one of their signature, the Chocolate Lava Cake which is fantastic! Served with vanilla ice cream, when you break the cake, you get hot chocolate oozing out. Yum!

Creme brulee

And of course, we ordered extra. Dessert makes or break a restaurant! So we got the Creme brulee and it was again excellent. Done just right.

So for an RM149 set meal, I think it is not too expensive. Furthermore, it can feed two person if you are not a big eater. Just add a few more dessert, its worth it :P

I will be back on Monday as I don't blog on weekends, so see you then.

Up next: Err weddings?

3 comments:

Amir Hamzah said...

woahhh!!! so mahal!! :O i can only afford fast food if i want to buy other stuff. :D

always wanted to try fine dining. but i think it's gonna be a long ways away till i can afford to go into any of these restaurants. :D

more piccies!!!

meendee said...

food AND pics look really nice! the lava looks very similar to that from Banquet

Nicholas Leong said...

@Amir Hehehe I've seen your house! You can afford fine dining! :P

@meendee hehe thanks, go try try! And tell the restaurant owner his staff shouldn't have stopped me taking pics :P