Thursday, January 15, 2009

Zoo Melaka - Part 2

Its King Julian!

After the Mandarin Ducks, I was about to walk out when I noticed the lemurs were out of their windowed room and was running about freely. Picture opportunity!!

Such cute creatures and it was great being able to shoot them up close. One even came so near to me that I had to move back so that I can fit him within the 70-300mm range.

Watching over one's shoulders

And then we noticed there were more than lemurs in the same area. There were bats, which I couldn't get a decent picture of and there were owls. The owls were a hoot to shoot, pardon the pun.

We left the enclosure after that, leaving Liew to shoot the mandarin ducks as he arrived later and haven't spent any time with the ducks.

Tomorrow: The African adventure!

No comments: